Sierra Smiles Re-Opening Schedule:
May 4 – All staff training on new procedures for minimizing risk of COVID-19.
Week of May 5 – May 8 – Soft opening, limited appointments available.
May 11 – Open for all of your dental needs!
We want you to know that we have increased our already stringent procedures, so you can feel safe and confident receiving care at Sierra Smiles.
Here’s what we’re doing.
- Updated Companion Policies – To limit the overall traffic in our practice, we are asking patients not to bring any companions into the office unless absolutely necessary.
- Infection Prevention Precautions – We thoroughly clean and sanitize all patient waiting rooms, exam rooms, and other care areas according to CDC recommendations. Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available to all patients. We have taken extra precautions by removing shared items such as magazines, toys, and beverages. We have also installed plexiglass barriers at the check-in and check-out counters.
- Screening – We are screening all patients for symptoms of cough, shortness of breath, and fever during appointment confirmations. Upon arrival, each patient and authorized companion must pass a COVID-19 screening questionnaire and forehead temperature scan.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – PPE is used by all dental healthcare providers at high levels, including N95 masks and face shields, as recommended by the Texas State Dental Board.
- Social Distancing – We have added space between chairs and limited the number of people in the waiting area to follow social distancing guidelines. We ask that you please wait in your car until 5 minutes before your appointment time.
Our practice constantly evaluates our procedures to ensure they are aligned with CDC guidelines and best practices. Now more than ever, we are committed to providing you a safe and comfortable experience. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.