Cost of Dental Implants in Pasadena
After you have lost some teeth, finding a sturdy replacement is crucial. Evaluating your options includes finding out just what each one costs. While dental implants come with a higher price tag than other methods of tooth replacement, you really can’t do better than this whole-tooth solution. Keep reading to learn more about the cost of dental implants in Pasadena, and all the factors that can influence the price of this highly effective restorative option.
What Affects the Cost of Dental Implants?
There are a number of considerations that your implant dentist will keep in mind when estimating the cost of your dental implant procedure during a consultation. These factors include the following:
- How many teeth you are missing: Because each implant post is individually priced, this factor can have the greatest influence over the total cost of your procedure.
- Where in the jaw the implants will be placed: Teeth in the front of the smile require a more delicate approach due to aesthetic concerns. This often results in a more complex procedure compared to molars and premolars.
- How healthy your jawbone is before implantation: Successful dental implants require plenty of strong bone structure. Many patients need to undergo a bone graft or sinus lift procedure before they can get dental implants. This initial step adds to the total cost of dental implants.
- What the dental implants are made of: Patients with sensitivities or allergies to metal may need to have a ceramic or zirconia implant post, which is costlier than titanium posts.
- Sedation and anesthesia: Some patients wish to have additional measures taken to ensure their total comfort during the dental implant procedure. Sedation dentistry adds to the cost of dental implants.
How Can I Make Dental Implants Fit into My Budget?
After we have a more precise idea of what your dental implant procedure will cost, we can begin discussing ways to make them more affordable. Dental insurance usually doesn’t cover the implant dentistry, but you may be able to receive partial coverage on certain parts of the treatment. Patient financing can also help because it allows you to make smaller payments at the pace that suits your budget best.
No matter what the cost of dental implants, they are worth the investment for their security, stability, and the fact that they promote better oral and overall health for a lifetime to come. Eligible patients can’t go wrong with dental implants!
Learn More about Dental Implant Costs Today
The only way to find out just what your dental implant procedure will cost is to schedule an appointment with our office. During a consultation for dental implants in Pasadena, Dr. Chris or Dr. Linda will evaluate your case and give you an idea of what you can expect to pay for dental implants. Go ahead and request an appointment to learn more today!